Category: Renters-Rental

If you’re leasing the place that you live in, you’re in need of an HO-4 renters insurance policy. Although the lessor carries insurance, that coverage isn’t going to cover your personal property or liability in the event of a loss or an accident in your rental unit. The only way that you’re going to cover […]

Read more